09:09
0


Lose weight 15 pounds in Few months
Australia - Anyone who has a chubby body size will decrease confidence when ridiculed. For Jordanna Booth ( 22 ), it happens when one of the students teased her size. How could I not, at the still young age, Jordanna has a weight of 114 pounds.
Woman who was an elementary school teacher and new teaching Grade 3 at St. Vincent De Paul 's Primary School for 3 days when it was revealed that he was teaching as usual. Then came a cheeky comment from one of his students. The student told another student, ' Bu Jordanna fat'.
" The whole class heard it and they all laughed. I know I am supposed to give warning to him, but at that time I was very embarrassed. I realized that I was really fat, even children had to laugh at me, " said Jordanna, as reported by the Daily Mail.

After the incident, Jordanna decided to follow a weight loss program for 18 months. In this program he was required to get rid of all the lifestyle is not healthy and well set up with all the food he consumes. In doing this program Jordanna fully supported by her boyfriend who is also a personal fitness trainer, Sam Bullows ( 28 ) .
" Sam told me he loved me for what it is, but I know he would love it if I want to turn into a better person. Consistent I then struggled to control the urge to eat excessive, " said Jordanna .

Previous Jordanna did admit that at least 3 times a week she eats junk food exaggerated, equipped with a snack of chocolate , crisps and biscuits. Now he is learning how to make your own simple and healthy food. Not only that, he is also an outdoor exercise routine with Sam. About 18 months later, he weighed and found that the weight has dropped by almost 57 pounds.

" At that moment I felt like a different person . Several of my friends did not recognize me at first because they said I looked so different. It makes me feel proud of my accomplishments, " said Jordanna .

Jordanna can now thank her students who once commented bad. Because by doing so, he has a strong motivation to turn out to be more healthy and now have a lifestyle that is much better than before.




Related Articles :



 

- Dental Health in Children
- Cardiac Disease
- Health News
- Healthy Diet

- Healthy Foods
- Healthy Baby   

0 comments:

Post a Comment