This is the Impact If Excessive Exercise ( Overtraining )
DocMedico - Many people who want the ideal body trapped in overtraining, but the condition can affect the condition of the body. Really?
Yes, excessive exercise to get abs muscles or lose weight will only make chronic fatigue and muscle loss. To get the ideal body nobody instant. The best athletes, models and celebrities that you might admire it, it helps their bodies in a relatively long time. Therefore, do not fall into the trap of overtraining.
Not limited to making the loss of muscle and chronic fatigue, there are other negative effects that face when you exercise excessively. Here, as reported DocMedico his review.
- Causing loss of muscle
- Slow burning fat
- Make you more susceptible to disease
- Makes you more irritable and moody
- Makes you weak and reduce your stamina
You might like this:
- Martial Arts Athletes Being " Ice Man" Becaus of a Rare Syndrome
- Healthy Meals During Menstruation
- Mother and Children
- Mental Health
- Health News
- Healthy Diet
- Healthy Foods
- Healthy Baby